Zona Arcade. Construye, Restaura y Decora tu Máquina Arcade y Pinball.

“X-MEN CHILDREN OF THE ATOM STICKERS FOR CONTROL PANEL OVERLAY - BUTTONS AND STICK DECAL TEMPLATES” (CAPCOM). Restored by Zona Arcade & Mikonos

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 30/12/2019, 18:03     +1   -1

Restless in Peace

Group:
Administrator

“X-MEN CHILDREN OF THE ATOM STICKERS FOR CONTROL PANEL OVERLAY - BUTTONS AND STICK DECAL TEMPLATES” (CAPCOM). Restored by Zona Arcade & Mikonos

"X-Men Children of The Atom Decal Stickers For Control Panel Overlay - Decal Templates for Buttons And Sticks". Restored by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
X-Men Children of The Atom Complete Decal Stickers for CPO. Restored Mikonos1

Saludos

Web  Top
view post Posted on 12/11/2020, 09:38     +1   -1

Restless in Peace

Group:
Administrator

“X-Men Children of The Atom Decal Stickers For Control Panel Overlay - Joystick and Button Switches Decal” (CAPCOM). Restored by Zona Arcade & Mikonos.
X-Men%20Children%20of%20The%20Atom%20Complete%20Decal%20Stickers%20for%20CPO.%20Restored%20Mikonos2

Web  Top
view post Posted on 24/9/2021, 19:35     +1   -1

Restless in Peace

Group:
Administrator

“X-Men Children of The Atom Decal Stickers For Control Panel Overlay - Joystick and Button Switches Decal” (CAPCOM) printed in vinyl with rough protective lamination and precut (photo 1).
X-Men-Children-of-The-Atom-Decal-joystick-&-Button-Switches-print1

“X-Men Children of The Atom Decal Stickers For Control Panel Overlay - Joystick and Button Switches Decal” (CAPCOM) printed in vinyl with rough protective lamination and precut (photo 2).
X-Men-Children-of-The-Atom-Decal-joystick-&-Button-Switches-print2

“X-Men Children of The Atom Decal Stickers For Control Panel Overlay - Joystick and Button Switches Decal” (CAPCOM) printed in vinyl with rough protective lamination and precut (photo 3).
X-Men-Children-of-The-Atom-Decal-joystick-&-Button-Switches-print3

“X-Men Children of The Atom Decal Stickers For Control Panel Overlay - Joystick and Button Switches Decal” (CAPCOM) printed in vinyl with rough protective lamination and precut (photo 4).
X-Men-Children-of-The-Atom-Decal-joystick-&-Button-Switches-print4

Web  Top
view post Posted on 25/9/2021, 02:26     +1   -1

Group:

Esta guapo capcom parecía un poco genérico en algunos diseños tipo street fighter o me lo parece solo a mi :)

Butra Soinak
view post Posted on 11/2/2022, 23:42     +1   -1

How do I buy this?

I don’t speak Spanish.

view post Posted on 12/2/2022, 00:40     +1   -1

Restless in Peace

Group:
Administrator

Write me here:

[email protected]

Greetings!

Web  Top