Zona Arcade. Construye, Restaura y Decora tu Máquina Arcade y Pinball.

"TALES FROM THE CRYPT PINBALL DROP TARGETS" (DATA EAST) scanned artwork file restored in Zona Arcade

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 8/12/2022, 12:40     +1   -1

Restless in Peace

Group:
Administrator

"TALES FROM THE CRYPT PINBALL DROP TARGETS" (DATA EAST) scanned artwork file restored in Zona Arcade by Mikonos

"Tales From The Crypt Pinball Drop Targets" (DATA EAST) scanned artwork file restored in Zona Arcade by Mikonos.
Tales-From-The-Crypt-Pinball-Drop-Targets-Restored-Mikonos1

They have sent me some scans of the "Tales From The Crypt Drop Target Arts" and I have restored them. The most interesting thing is that I have been sent the 2 different designs that seem to exist.

This is something very typical that I have observed in pinball games from the manufacturer DATA EAST, the fact that there are 2 drawings for the same design.

Looking around existing pinball art stores, I have noticed that this fact has been ignored and only one Drop Target model is supplied.

As I do in recent times, I have tried to improve the "technical" of the design and I have recentered the precut so that it looks more beautiful in print and placed on the pinball.

Edited by Mikonos - 5/5/2023, 09:39

Web  Top
view post Posted on 12/12/2022, 18:26     +1   -1

Group:

Espectaculares esos juegos de vinilos para las dianas, me los apunto para en cuanto se pueda, seguro que lucen estupendos en la Tales.

view post Posted on 2/1/2023, 18:17     +1   -1

Restless in Peace

Group:
Administrator

Quique, echa un vistazo a esto, porque es bastante espectacular y merece la pena ---> "Tales From The Crypt Drop Target - Silver MOD" (DATA EAST) for to be printed on metallic silver vinyl and white ink. Designed by Mikonos:

#entry459977605

Saludos

Web  Top
view post Posted on 3/1/2023, 11:20     +1   -1

Group:

Lo miro y hablamos. Espectaculares han quedado. Muy buen trabajo. Enhorabuena.

view post Posted on 22/8/2023, 10:19     +1   -1

Restless in Peace

Group:
Administrator

RELATED ARTWORKS & RESTORATIONS:

- "Tales From the Crypt Pinball Aprons" (DATA EAST) scan file artworks restored in Zona Arcade by Mikonos.

Link: #entry459556275

- "Tales From The Crypt Pinball Drop Targets" (DATA EAST) scanned artwork files restored in Zona Arcade by Mikonos.

Link: #entry459726589

EXTRA:

- "Tales From The Crypt Pinball Aprons - Silver MOD" (DATA EAST) for to be printed on metallic silver vinyl and white ink. Designed by Mikonos

Link: #entry460846246

- "Tales From The Crypt Drop Target - Silver MOD" (DATA EAST) for to be printed on metallic silver vinyl and white ink. Designed by Mikonos

Link: #entry459977605

- "Tales From The Crypt Custom Pinball Cards" (DATA EAST). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.

Link: #entry434117959

Edited by Mikonos - 1/9/2023, 20:21

Web  Top
4 replies since 8/12/2022, 12:40   87 views