Zona Arcade. Construye, Restaura y Decora tu Máquina Arcade y Pinball.

"Indiana Jones Pinball Drop Targets - Gold Mod" (WILLIAMS) artworks designed for gold metallic vinyl by Mikonos

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 13/12/2022, 18:26     +1   -1

Restless in Peace

Group:
Administrator

"Indiana Jones Pinball Drop Targets - Gold Mod" (WILLIAMS) artworks designed for gold metallic vinyl by Mikonos

"Indiana Jones Pinball Drop Targets - Gold Mod" (WILLIAMS) artworks designed for to be printed on gold metallic vinyl and white ink. Designed by Mikonos
Indiana-Jones-Pinball-Drop-Targest-Gold-Mod-Mikonos1

Web  Top
view post Posted on 30/12/2022, 20:06     +1   -1

Restless in Peace

Group:
Administrator

"Indiana Jones Pinball Drop Targets - Gold Mod" (WILLIAMS) artworks designed for to be printed on gold metallic vinyl and white ink. Designed by Mikonos
Indiana-Jones-Pinball-Drop-Targest-Gold-Mod-Mikonos2

Notes:

- I have turned the hidden lower part of the target into a metallic gold color.

- I have lowered the cutting area of the targets so that the teeth of the statue can be seen a little more, this improves the display of the sticker on the playing field and looks more spectacular compared to the original.

- I have not transformed the orange color into a metallic color, it remains in the original orange color, so I have created a white bed so that this color (orange) can be painted on top.

Web  Top
view post Posted on 6/1/2023, 14:47     +1   -1

Restless in Peace

Group:
Administrator

"Indiana Jones Pinball Metallic Gold Drop Target Mod" (WILLIAMS) printed on gold metallic vinyl with white ink, gloss protective lamination and precut (photo 1).
Indiana-Jones-Pinball-Drop-Targest-Gold-Mod-print1

"Indiana Jones Pinball Metallic Gold Drop Target Mod" (WILLIAMS) printed on gold metallic vinyl with white ink, gloss protective lamination and precut (photo 2).
Indiana-Jones-Pinball-Drop-Targest-Gold-Mod-print2

"Indiana Jones Pinball Metallic Gold Drop Target Mod" (WILLIAMS) printed on gold metallic vinyl with white ink, gloss protective lamination and precut (photo 3).
Indiana-Jones-Pinball-Drop-Targest-Gold-Mod-print3

"Indiana Jones Pinball Metallic Gold Drop Target Mod" (WILLIAMS) printed on gold metallic vinyl with white ink, gloss protective lamination and precut (photo 4).
Indiana-Jones-Pinball-Drop-Targest-Gold-Mod-print3

Web  Top
2 replies since 13/12/2022, 18:26   92 views