Zona Arcade. Construye, Restaura y Decora tu Máquina Arcade y Pinball.

"ROAD SHOW PINBALL ALL RAMP DECAL STICKERS" (WILLIAMS) artwork files scanned at 600 dpi and restored by Zona Arcade & Mikonos

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 30/3/2024, 19:59     +1   -1

Restless in Peace

Group:
Administrator

"ROAD SHOW PINBALL ALL RAMP DECAL STICKERS" (WILLIAMS) artwork files scanned at 600 dpi and restored by Zona Arcade & Mikonos

NOTES: I start with a new and more interesting restoration, it is the complete set of the "Road Show Pinball" (WILLIAMS) ramp stickers.

They are very interesting stickers for 3 things in particular:

1) They must be printed on reverse/reverse vinyl.

2) One of the ramp stickers, sticker 2 (from left to right) has a part that is transparent and has a drawing of cracked road fragments. This means you need white ink to make a perfect reproduction.

In this case, we almost have a "perfect storm" because we have to make a reverse/reverse vinyl, use white ink, and do a pre-cut.

3) I have not seen that all pinball art stores have this complete item, meaning you can not get all 4 ramps at the same time; that the decorations are well restored, that the pre-cut is correct and that ramp 2 has a transparent area. Everything I've seen is pretty bad!

So I will be the first to do a thorough restoration and make the first reproduction print using clear reverse/reverse vinyl, white ink and pre-cutting, like the originals are. The only thing I am not going to use is the silkscreen technique so as not to increase the cost of reproduction, since it is already quite complex for a professional, and even more so for me, who does not work as a graphic artist nor do I have a print shop, but I am the best restorer I know in the arcade and pinball hobby.

"Road Show Pinball Ramp #1 Decal Sticker" (WILLIAMS) arcade artwork files scanned at 600 dpi and restored by Zona Arcade & Mikonos.
Road-Show-Pinball-Ramp-Decal1-Restored-Mikonos1

Edited by Mikonos - 31/3/2024, 13:59

Web  Top
view post Posted on 29/4/2024, 13:54     +1   -1

Restless in Peace

Group:
Administrator

"Road Show Pinball Ramp #2 Decal Sticker" (WILLIAMS) arcade artwork files scanned at 600 dpi and restored by Zona Arcade & Mikonos.
Road-Show-Pinball-Ramp-Decal-Restored-Mikonos2

Web  Top
view post Posted on 6/5/2024, 12:51     +1   -1

Restless in Peace

Group:
Administrator

"Road Show Pinball Ramp #3 Decal Sticker" (WILLIAMS) arcade artwork files scanned at 600 dpi and restored by Zona Arcade & Mikonos.
Road-Show-Pinball-Ramp-Decal3-Restored-Mikonos1

Web  Top
2 replies since 30/3/2024, 19:59   35 views