Zona Arcade. Construye, Restaura y Decora tu Máquina Arcade y Pinball.

Arcade Thumbnails For RetroArch

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 16/2/2024, 12:19     +1   -1

Group:

Hi everyone,

my nickname is TuF, I am almost 36 years old and I am from Germany. I play games since my childhood days and contributed a lot of community stuff by supporting and helping other members in terms of console modding, configuration and so on. I also create own game boxes for old Super Nintendo games in a German forum called Circuit-Board in which I recreate old cardboard designs of those games for another type of plastic box for free so everyone can download and use them for their own usage. I don't want to make any money with this because I think that we as a gaming community should support each other. Here you can see few of my works:

https://circuit-board.de/forum/index.php/T...3969#post883969

This project is currently on hold because I am making Arcade thumbnails for RetroArch on my Nintendo Switch and PS3 since I don't like the existing ones available. With the help of Mikonos I was able to complete the thumbnails for the arcade games I play. I researched quite a while, how the original arcade cabinets looked back in the days. It isn't that simple to find decent representations online so I decided to go with the marquees and the control panels while I left the bezels equally (it's even harder to find all of these).

QUOTE (BALLE- @ 9/3/2022, 16:44) 
QUOTE (TuF @ 8/3/2022, 15:21) 
QUOTE (BALLE- @ 8/3/2022, 14:20) 
We would like to see your project and jobs of your machines in our subforum of work, and see photos. Right?

So long soon...

Hi BALLE,

could you please send me a permalink to the repective sub forum? As soon as I'm done with my RetroArch thumbnails I can post them in a thread. The project is way smaller than what this page is dedicated to I guess. I'm just creating thumbnails for those specific games in order to display them nicely in a multi-emulator frontend. I use RetroArch via Nintendo Switch, PS3 and WiiU. So there are no actual physical machines. It's all emulation and playing via gamepads. But I like my interfaces/menus being well ordered and nice looking. That's the reason I started this - because I don't like the existing thumbnails for RetroArch.

Best,
TuF

Sure TuF!

Alright, here ya are!

-New project and works of machines. Link.

-Arts Arcade and pinball, (everything). Link

See ya.

Thank you very much, BALLE- :)

So as you can see, it's been a while since I last visited this forum. I forgot to upload my work but I never forgot that it still was on my to-do :D I hope this is the right place to post them. Otherwise it can be moved into the right thread if needed. The project was about showing a decent thumbnail in my RetroArch front end on my softmodded consoles like seen here:
MES1WY5_t

Here are my completed thumbnails:
MES1W4Z_t MES1W3K_t MES1W3P_t MES1W3R_t MES1W40_t MES1W43_t MES1W4C_t MES1W4D_t MES1W4E_t MES1W4H_t MES1W4K_t MES1W4L_t MES1W4M_t MES1W4N_t MES1W4O_t MES1W4P_t MES1W4W_t MES1W52_t MES1W53_t MES1W54_t MES1W56_t MES1W58_t MES1W5I_t MES1W5Q_t MES1W62_t MES1W66_t MES1W68_t MES1W6A_t MES1W6B_t MES1W6G_t MES1W6H_t MES1W6I_t MES1W6J_t MES1W6K_t MES1W6N_t MES1W6R_t MES1W6S_t

I hope you like 'em. Thank you very much for the help, Mikonos and BALLE-. I found a lot of cool pictures to use for this project within this forum. Of course, those thumbnails are for everyone and of course for free. It's from a member of the gaming community for the community :)

Best,
TuF

Edited by TuF - 17/2/2024, 00:05

view post Posted on 20/2/2024, 14:00     +1   -1

Group:
Moderadores

Wow badass! pretty good TuF!, I love everythin'!.

Well, Zona Arcade theme of arts we're number one hahaha.

Take care...., See ya.

Web Contacts  Top
view post Posted on 22/2/2024, 19:39     +1   -1

Restless in Peace

Group:
Administrator

Hi TuF!

Many people ask me for to restore cartridge box. I have a project for Neo Geo MVS reproduction: box, plastic bubble bag, Flyers, etc.

Tell me about it!

Web  Top
2 replies since 16/2/2024, 12:19   180 views