Zona Arcade. Construye, Restaura y Decora tu Máquina Arcade y Pinball.

How to access free download

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 9/5/2020, 22:03     +1   -1

Group:

Hello, sorry i don't speak spanish. How can we access to free download? how about buy template? or share the one i have? Tks

view post Posted on 10/5/2020, 12:33     +1   -1

Group:
Moderadores

What do you need abou it?, What piece?

This "sección" aren't updated. There are something...

Gretting

Web Contacts  Top
view post Posted on 10/5/2020, 12:36     +1   -1

Group:

I need mainly for pinball machine... backglass, decals, instructions card... plastic....i'd like collect file...free, buy them or.. share with many i have...

view post Posted on 10/5/2020, 20:57     +1   -1

Group:
Moderadores

Alright, I gonna write you a PM..

Regards

Web Contacts  Top
view post Posted on 11/5/2020, 08:45     +1   -1

Group:

OKOKi get... so that is the way i used for now.. it seems obtain something there is similar enter into white house.. 1st i sent a mail to mikonosto ask because i don't speak spoanish and how to get design.. he said i can talk in english.... so i made an account on zonaarcade and ask him bt this way how to get free design, he said this time have to insert a msg into subforum. I made a msg into subforum.... then now i obtain i have to send a mail to mikonos... Wonderfull... Secret service there? SO because can not obtain anything.... i make an offer to all memebers, i have a lot of design for pinball, i'd like to share with you... i provide one, you provide one... so we will have a big database for free... Fell free to contact if you have any interrest. Thanks a lot

view post Posted on 11/5/2020, 18:23     +1   -1

Restless in Peace

Group:
Administrator

Hi larry24370!

In my mail I invited you to post in "Sugerencias, Opniones y Comentaris" subform. This was not the ring subforum. This thread will be move later.

--------------------------------------------------------

OKOKi get... so that is the way i used for now.. it seems obtain something there is similar enter into white house.. 1st i sent a mail to mikonosto ask because i don't speak spoanish and how to get design.. he said i can talk in english.... so i made an account on zonaarcade and ask him bt this way how to get free design, he said this time have to insert a msg into subforum. I made a msg into subforum.... then now i obtain i have to send a mail to mikonos... Wonderfull... Secret service there? SO because can not obtain anything.... i make an offer to all memebers, i have a lot of design for pinball, i'd like to share with you... i provide one, you provide one... so we will have a big database for free... Fell free to contact if you have any interrest. Thanks a lot

Do you have your own material scanned by you? if you reply "yes",we have not problem to exchange with you. Zona Arcade is the largest resort of arcade and pinball artwork of the world.

-Greetings

Mikonos

Web  Top
5 replies since 9/5/2020, 22:03   204 views