Zona Arcade. Construye, Restaura y Decora tu Máquina Arcade y Pinball.

"INDIANA JONES PINBALL - REAL GOLDEN APRONS MOD" (WILLIAMS) A crowdfunding project!

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 11/11/2022, 18:31     +1   -1

Restless in Peace

Group:
Administrator

"INDIANA JONES PINBALL - REAL GOLDEN APRONS MOD" (WILLIAMS) A crowdfunding project!

- Introduction

Encouraged by the recent successful works I've done with gold metallic vinyl and white ink, I intend to twist the loop. I have chosen a popular pinball to carry out this idea, putting together the idea of ​​printing in gold vinyl and white ink in the original decorations of the aprons of this pinball.

Who I am? My stage name is "Mikonos" and I collect, restore and customize arcade and pinball art for my own entertainment.

I have a 17 year old arcade and pinball fan forum and you can find me there regularly.

I seek to do new things, face new challenges, especially restoration and printing; and give birth to ideas never seen before.

This is the link to my forum, which contains many sections, the ones I love the most are dedicated to the pursuit and restoration of arcade and pinball art, my greatest passion.

link: https://zonaarcade.forumcommunity.net/

- Indiana Jones Pinball Real Gold Aprons Mod with lore friendy designs

The main idea is to consistently choose which colors should be substituted for the metallic gold color in the original pinball apron designs.

Indiana-Jones-Pinball-Aprons-Project-Photo1

Let's see an example: On the side aprons (left and right), the drawing represents the golden wings of the Egyptian scarab (scarab beetle, an amulet of power); what would become a metallic gold color is the yellow color, the glitter would remain the same, in white, thanks to the white ink, and the red would be maintained thanks to creating a white ink bed.

I hope it turns out to be an interesting idea and people will support it.

I am currently restoring the original designs of the "Indiana Jones Pinball Aprons", just as they are, without vectorizing so as not to lose the artistic hand of the original author.

I will show you a link to the finished restoration work of these "Indiana Jones Pinball Aprons", so that you know how precise my restoration work is, which I consider to be the best in this hobby, and other works that I will publish with vinyl gold and white ink.

- Work process. Your opinion is important to me

How am I going to work on this thread? I will show simulations of how each of the "Indiana Jones Pinball Aprons" printed on metallic gold vinyl and white ink would print and cut, and you can decide if you would turn this or that item into gold or not. I accept opinions and even other customization ideas!

Cheers!

Edited by Mikonos - 11/11/2022, 19:29

Web  Top
view post Posted on 17/11/2022, 12:17     +1   -1

Restless in Peace

Group:
Administrator

"Indiana Jones Pinball Shooter Apron" (WILLIAMS) Gold Mod Edition for to print on gold metallic vinyl and white ink in Zona Arcade by Mikonos.
Indiana-Jones-Pinball-Golden-Shooter-Apron-Restored-Mikonos1

Web  Top
view post Posted on 22/11/2022, 11:06     +1   -1

Restless in Peace

Group:
Administrator

"Indiana Jones Pinball Right Apron" (WILLIAMS) Gold Mod Edition for to print on gold metallic vinyl and white ink in Zona Arcade by Mikonos.
Indiana-Jones-Pinball-Golden-Right-Apron-Restored-Mikonos1

Web  Top
view post Posted on 29/11/2022, 20:01     +1   -1

Restless in Peace

Group:
Administrator

"Indiana Jones Pinball Central Apron" (WILLIAMS) Gold Mod Edition for to print on gold metallic vinyl and white ink in Zona Arcade by Mikonos.
Indiana-Jones-Pinball-Golden-Center-Apron-Restored-Mikonos1

Web  Top
view post Posted on 6/12/2022, 18:17     +1   -1

Restless in Peace

Group:
Administrator

"Indiana Jones Pinball Left Apron" (WILLIAMS) Gold Mod Edition for to print on gold metallic vinyl and white ink in Zona Arcade by Mikonos.
Indiana-Jones-Pinball-Golden-Left-Apron-Restored-Mikonos1

Web  Top
view post Posted on 1/1/2023, 10:05     +1   -1

Restless in Peace

Group:
Administrator

"Indiana Jones Pinball Metallic Gold Aprons Mod" (WILLIAMS) printed on gold metallic vinyl with white ink, gloss protective lamination and precut (photo 1).
Indiana-Jones-Pinball-Gold-Aprons-print1

"Indiana Jones Pinball Metallic Gold Aprons Mod" (WILLIAMS) printed on gold metallic vinyl with white ink, gloss protective lamination and precut (photo 2).
Indiana-Jones-Pinball-Gold-Aprons-print2

"Indiana Jones Pinball Metallic Gold Aprons Mod" (WILLIAMS) printed on gold metallic vinyl with white ink, gloss protective lamination and precut (photo 3).
Indiana-Jones-Pinball-Gold-Aprons-print3

Edited by Mikonos - 1/1/2023, 11:54

Web  Top
view post Posted on 2/1/2023, 16:59     +1   -1

Group:
Moderadores

Que dorado más bonito.

Saludos

Enviado por ForumFree Mobile

Web Contacts  Top
view post Posted on 11/1/2023, 14:04     +1   -1

Restless in Peace

Group:
Administrator

"Indiana Jones Pinball Metallic Gold Right Apron Mod" (WILLIAMS) printed on gold metallic vinyl with white ink, gloss protective lamination and precut (photo 1).
Indiana-Jones-Pinball-Gold-Right-Apron-print1

"Indiana Jones Pinball Metallic Gold Right Apron Mod" (WILLIAMS) printed on gold metallic vinyl with white ink, gloss protective lamination and precut (photo 2).
Indiana-Jones-Pinball-Gold-Right-Apron-print2

"Indiana Jones Pinball Metallic Gold Right Apron Mod" (WILLIAMS) printed on gold metallic vinyl with white ink, gloss protective lamination and precut (photo 3).
Indiana-Jones-Pinball-Gold-Right-Apron-print3

Web  Top
view post Posted on 17/1/2023, 18:10     +1   -1

Restless in Peace

Group:
Administrator

"Indiana Jones Pinball Metallic Gold Central Apron Mod" (WILLIAMS) printed on gold metallic vinyl with white ink, gloss protective lamination and precut (photo 1).
Indiana-Jones-Pinball-Gold-Central-Apron-print1

"Indiana Jones Pinball Metallic Gold Central Apron Mod" (WILLIAMS) printed on gold metallic vinyl with white ink, gloss protective lamination and precut (photo 2).
Indiana-Jones-Pinball-Gold-Central-Apron-print2

"Indiana Jones Pinball Metallic Gold Central Apron Mod" (WILLIAMS) printed on gold metallic vinyl with white ink, gloss protective lamination and precut (photo 3).
Indiana-Jones-Pinball-Gold-Central-Apron-print3

Web  Top
view post Posted on 27/1/2023, 12:28     +1   -1

Restless in Peace

Group:
Administrator

"Indiana Jones Pinball Metallic Gold Left Apron Mod" (WILLIAMS) printed on gold metallic vinyl with white ink, gloss protective lamination and precut (photo 1).
Indiana-Jones-Pinball-Gold-Left-Apron-print1

"Indiana Jones Pinball Metallic Gold Left Apron Mod" (WILLIAMS) printed on gold metallic vinyl with white ink, gloss protective lamination and precut (photo 2).
Indiana-Jones-Pinball-Gold-Left-Apron-print2

"Indiana Jones Pinball Metallic Gold Left Apron Mod" (WILLIAMS) printed on gold metallic vinyl with white ink, gloss protective lamination and precut (photo 3).
Indiana-Jones-Pinball-Gold-Left-Apron-print3

Web  Top
view post Posted on 11/2/2023, 17:25     +1   -1

Restless in Peace

Group:
Administrator

"Indiana Jones Pinball Metallic Gold Shooter Apron Mod" (WILLIAMS) printed on gold metallic vinyl with white ink, gloss protective lamination and precut (photo 1).
Indiana-Jones-Pinball-Gold-Shooter-Apron-print1

"Indiana Jones Pinball Metallic Gold Shooter Apron Mod" (WILLIAMS) printed on gold metallic vinyl with white ink, gloss protective lamination and precut (photo 2).
Indiana-Jones-Pinball-Gold-Shooter-Apron-print2

"Indiana Jones Pinball Metallic Gold Shooter Apron Mod" (WILLIAMS) printed on gold metallic vinyl with white ink, gloss protective lamination and precut (photo 3).
Indiana-Jones-Pinball-Gold-Shooter-Apron-print3

Web  Top
view post Posted on 13/8/2023, 11:29     +1   -1

Restless in Peace

Group:
Administrator

RELATED ARTWORKS & RESTORATIONS:

- "Indiana Jones Pinball Translite" (WILLLIAMS) artwork restored in Zona Arcade by Mikonos.

Link:

- "Indiana Jones Pinball Exterior Decals" (WILIAMS) artwrok set restored by Mikonos & Zona Arcade.

Link: #entry331152187

- "Indiana Jones Pinball The Lost Plastic Art / Backboard" (WILIAMS) restored by Mikonos & Zona Arcade.

Link: #entry393640444

- "Indiana Jones Pinball The Lost Plastic Shape + Art" (WILLIAMS) designed/restored/reproduced for Zona Arcade's Site by Mikonos.

Link: #entry460579758

- "Indiana Jones Pinball Inserts" (WILLIAMS) artwork files restored in by Mikonos for Zona Arcde's site.

Link: #entry459307054

- "Indiana Jones Pinball Aprons" (WILLIAMS) artwork files restored in Zona Arcade by Mikonos.

Link: #entry459354042

- "Indiana Jones Pinball Aprons - Gold Mod" (WILLIAMS) for to print on gold metallic vinyl and white ink in Zona Arcade by Mikonos.

Link: #entry459451912

- "Indiana Jones Pinball Drop Targets" (WILLIAMS) artwork file restored by Mikonos for Zona Arcade's site.

Link: #entry357772977

- "Indiana Jones Pinball Drop Targets - Gold Mod" (WILLIAMS) artworks designed for to be printed on gold metallic vinyl and white ink. Designed by Mikonos.

Link: #entry459780858

EXTRA:

- "Indiana Jones Custom Pinball Cards" (WILLIAMS) designed by Mikonos for Zona Arcade' site.

Link: #entry447263784

- "Indiana Jones Pinball Rounded Target Stickers" (WILLIAMS) designed by Mikonos.

Link: #entry428275639

Edited by Mikonos - 17/11/2023, 10:45

Web  Top
11 replies since 11/11/2022, 18:31   270 views